Here you will find some important information for your next trip. For further questions and information please contact our friendly team, we are always available for you.
- Latest updated country and travel Information
- Current weather conditions internationally
- Currency converter
For both India and Sri Lanka a visa is required. The team of Ayurveda for health will assist you with your visa inquiries!
Please note that a passport as a travel document with a validity of at least 6 months on departure is needed.
Important travel informations
Furthermore we kindly ask you to check in 2 hours before your departure in order to guarantee a smooth flight.
Travel insurance – strongly recommended
We recommend a travel insurance from our insurance partner, simply select the right option for you and close your desired travel insurance in few steps. If you need help, we are at your disposal.
- All communications and arrangements with the service provider on site before and during travel
- Assistance with VISA, Travel insurance, etc.
- Suitable flight connections arrangement
- Flight bookings in First, Business or Economy Class
- Meet & greet on arrival
- Transfer to the selected hotel
- Assistance and organisation with all individual requests
- Tailor made itinerary for sight seeing trip after Ayurvedic Treatments (i.e: South of India or Rajasthan)
- Private boat tour on the backwater
- Shopping tour in Dubai
- Beach Holiday in Goa
- Emergency contact: Personal assistance and contact details from one of our friendly team members during your stay.